10 Reasons Why You Should Love Beacons
In case you are wondering why you should use beacons, here are 10 reasons to love them.
- Ability to Connect the Physical and Digital World – By using beacons, companies are enhancing their chance to connect their offline locations with the digital environment.
- Making a Building Smart – Beacons are also useful managing the physical environment of your workforce. They can help a security and facilities team analyze the flow of people in the building and find solutions to improve the internal movement.
- Improved Indoor Navigation – Beacons can help your customers and visitors navigate and help them to easily find their way through your indoor location.
- Use of Bluetooth Low Energy – BLE allows companies to set up beacon transmitters almost anywhere and the batteries can last for an extended period of time.
- Applicable for Different Industries – Beacons can, for example, be used in special events as concerts, sports games, and festivals and cause a tremendous improvement in the customer experience.
- Loyalty Programs – With the use of beacons, companies can notify their staff when there is a customer or visitor entering the venue. Ultimately this leads to increasing interaction and customer experience
- Digital Advertising – It gives the possibility to combine beacon networks with digital billboards and signs. This enables the company to communicate with a very specific target audience.
- Retargeting Customers – Beacons provide the chance to retarget your own customers and bring them back to your offline store or venue.
- Coupons and Discounts – According to a research by Juniper, it is predicted that 1.6 billion coupons are set to be delivered annually to customers with the use of Beacon technology by the year 2020.
- Platform Independent – The technology can be used on both iOS and Android devices, which enhances the ability to make use of beacons across the entire user database.
Due to their versatile use cases, beacons can be used in many industries. Don’t wait any longer to adopt this amazing technology.
That’s all there is to it. If you would like a more in-depth tutorial, we offer free consultations. Sign up at noteacons.com/free-consultation.