3 SIMPLE STEPS TO LAUNCH YOUR BEACON CAMPAIGNS WITH NOTEACONS
It really is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Connect Your Beacons
- The UUID on the beacon should match the UUID in the dashboard
- The major and the minor of the beacon should match as well.
- You can add as many beacons as you would like to a campaign.
2. Set Up Your Campaign
- Name your campaign and set the length of time you would like it to run.
- Decide on the actions you would like the user’s device to take – such as a message or an image. Give it a title and write a message such as 10% off.
- See how it looks on both a phone and an Apple Watch to your right.
3. Analyze and Improve Your Campaign
- In the analytics section, you can find invaluable data to improve your current campaigns and plan campaigns for the future.
- For example, you can see the deliveries and open rates. This could help you A/B test different ad copy.
- You can check out how each campaign is doing plus each beacon.
That’s all there is to it. If you would like a more in-depth tutorial, we offer free consultations. Sign up at noteacons.com/free-consultation.